Hire K&A Investigations, the Premier Surveillance Investigators in Los Angeles
Whether you are a SoCal lawyer needing fast and effective witness location, a housewife or husband in Orange County suspecting their spouse of cheating, or a small business in Ventura County dealing with a fraudulent claim by an employee, Kay and Associates Investigations offers surveillance services to fit your need and schedule. K&A provides timely, professional, and solid evidence that can hold up in court, surpassing other investigations companies’ abilities.
Each investigation is led by Andy Kay, Founder of K&A Investigations, who has been licensed as a private investigator since 1992. Kay manages and oversees each investigation and handpicks his team for every assignment. Having so many years of experience in the field, Kay has a team of experts that he uses depending on the case and client needs. K&A private investigators are highly trained to remain inconspicuous or out-of-sight no matter where they are or what they are doing. A lot of investigators get “burned” during a surveillance, meaning that the subject notices them and becomes suspicious. Our private investigators maintain the best investigation practices and are overseen by Kay, himself.
The goal of a surveillance is to gather as much information as possible without being seen. At K&A, we use top of the line technology and equipment, providing our clients with the clearest and most detailed photo and video footage possible. From attorney firms to single parents, small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, Andy Kay brings his extensive years of experience and solid resume of success to each and every aspect of the investigation. Known as the go-to private investigations agency in the Greater Los Angeles area, Kay and Associates Investigations are unmatched in their reputation, technology, ability, and network of high-level experts.
We provide numerous in-depth services:
- 24/7 Surveillance
- Female and male detectives for undercover investigations
- International capabilities: we have investigative assets and experienced detectives in nearly every part of the world
- Electronic and physical surveillance
How does a surveillance work?
- In Depth Consultation: The first thing we do is meet with the client, go through the situation in detail, and go over exactly what information they want to gather. We take all the details, including photographs of the person of interest, etc. We then set a goal and decide how to approach it within the client’s budget, We create a plan to get answers! After we fully understand your needs, you will meet with the private investigator who will handle your case step-by-step.
- Case Updates and Final Report: Throughout the process we are in contact with our clients, updating them and re-adjusting the plan as it is needed. Things change at the drop of a hat, so flexibility and creativity are a place we shine bright. Also, we can provide a full report upon request at the end of the investigation.
Presentation of Evidence: We provide all info to the client, and all info is destroyed upon termination of the case. Info storage options are available to our clients as well.
We have conducted investigations in the following countries: Canada, Mexico, Bahamas, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Belize, Panama, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Chile, Argentina, Guayana, Brazil, Paraguay, Nicaragua, Honduras, Sierra Leone, Kosovo, Serbia, China, Singapore, South Korea, Philippines, Thailand, Morocco, Germany, Switzerland, Greece, France, Turkey, Kuwait, Austria, New Zealand, Brunei, Dominican Republic, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Laos, Cambodia, Gabon, Syria, Dubai (UAE), United Kingdom.
Latest & Greatest Technology
Kay and Associates Investigations uses the top technology and best equipment available. On surveillance we generally use a variety of tech and gadgets that work best for the time, place, and situation. K&A even employs top-performing drones for certain types of investigations. We can’t tell you all of our secrets, but we will say that we haven’t met anyone with our same bag of tricks.